Oils for Certain Things
Aromatherapy is the use of essential oils, which are extracted by flowers, leaves, bark, wood, seeds, roots and peel, to promote health and mood.
Before you start, always skin test an essential oil before using. Each person’s body is different. Apply oils to a small area first, and only use one oil at a time. Allow 15 to 30 minutes for the body to respond before applying a second oil.
Different methods for using essential oils:
- Inhalation - You can put a couple drops of oils in your hands, rub together, and breathe.
- Steam inhalation
- Apply directly to the skin
- In a diffuser
- In a bath
- Massage - Mix it into a carrier oil.
(Example- Almond oil)
- If you see an oil that says extended, it means it is diluted in a carrier oil. This makes pricy oils more affordable.
Here are some oils to use for specific things:
- Tea Tree oil
- Relax (on website)
On your Moon – Menstruation:
- Female Balance Essential Oil Blend
(on the website)
I hope this helps with choosing oils that are right for you.
All oils are not created equally the same. A cheaper brand does not always give you the same result. Make sure they are all organic and are being farmed and created by people that have the ethics and the background needed to source fine oils. All of my products come from the very best.
Are you enjoying the J.O.Y. Blog? Stay up to date with the latest posts, promotions & more.
Sign Up for the J.O.Y. eNewsletter!